Dealing with graphics is something that every marketer eventually faces in their everyday job.
Make sure you have the relevant graphical tools at your disposal.
Image editing tools
The following tools can help you with basic design tasks, such as whipping up a social media post or a header image for your newsletter.
- Our marketing team uses Shutterstock collection on top of taking photos ourselves
These sources can help you conduct an on-page SEO strategy:
- Moz Open Site Explorer is a good place to start for an overview of your current SEO situation. With this software, you can also check the position of competitors on Google.
- Finding the keywords that your ideal prospects use to search for your company is vital. SemRush is a great software for keyword research.
- Ahrefs is a goldmine for effective keyword research and SEO audit (on top of that, they provide tons of educational content)
- Google Search Console – a tool to analyze your organic search traffic from Google
Here are some marketing resources for business owners:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free tool that tracks website traffic and provides valuable insights about your visitors, such as their demographics, interests, and behavior.
- HubSpot: HubSpot is a popular marketing automation platform that provides tools for email marketing, lead generation, social media management, and more. They offer a free plan with limited features, as well as paid plans with more advanced capabilities.
- Canva: Canva is a user-friendly graphic design tool that allows you to create professional-looking images, social media graphics, and marketing materials, even if you have no design experience.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is a popular email marketing platform that allows you to send targeted email campaigns to your subscribers. They offer a free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers, as well as paid plans with more features.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media management tool that allows you to schedule and publish posts, track engagement, and monitor your brand’s reputation across multiple social media platforms.
- Moz: Moz is a popular SEO tool that provides keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and other SEO services to help improve your website’s search engine ranking.
- SEMrush: SEMrush is another popular SEO tool that provides keyword research, competitor analysis, and site audit tools to help optimize your website’s performance.
- Google Ads: Google Ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform that allows you to target specific keywords and demographics to reach potential customers. It can be a powerful tool for driving traffic to your website and generating leads.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform that allows you to target specific demographics, interests, and behaviors to reach potential customers on Facebook and Instagram.